The 2 Storey installation in most cases, is a simple, easy fit out.
A 2 Storey install refers to a split system air conditioner that has 2 major components;
- A wall mounted indoor unit
- An outdoor unit mounted outside at ground level or on a wall, or mounted on a sturdy wall bracket.
Interconnecting refrigeration pipes are needed to connect the indoor and outdoor unit.
There can be many variations to this installation to ensure your needs are met.
What you get
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete, poly slab or feet
- Up to 5 meters of piping and interconnecting cable
- Up 4.8 meters of external duct cover
- Weatherproof electrical isolator
- Bedroom or small room – AC unit size below 5kw $780
- Living room or larger room – AC unit size 5kw and over $880
Extras If Necessary
- Wall bracket – $88 installed
- Roof bracket – $200 installed
- Extra piping – $35 per meter
- Extra piping In ducting – $50 per meter
Feel free to call anytime to talk to us on 1300 203 665
or complete the contact form
and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
ABN 11 115 398 911 | ACN 115 398 911 | ARC Licence No AU23939 | Electrical Contractor Licence No 71193 | BSA Licence No 1193646
Master Electricians Membership No 68636 | HIA Membership No 987380