The Back to Back installation is a standard and most simple split system installation.
A Back to Back install refers to a split system that has two major components – a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and down to an outdoor unit positioned directly below – hence the name Back to Back.
Your installation may be a standard Back to Back or you may need extra piping so the unit is installed in the preffered position. Check out our prices, photos and diagram.
What you get
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete, poly slab or feet
- Up to 3 meters of piping and interconnecting cable
- Up to 10 meters of electrical supply
- Up 2.4 meters of external duct cover
- Weatherproof electrical isolator
- Bedroom or small room – AC unit size below 5kw – $680
- Living room or larger room – AC unit size 5kw and over – $780
Extras if Necessary
- Wall bracket – $88 installed
- Roof bracket – $200 installed
- Extra piping – $35 per metre
- Extra Piping In ducting – $50 per metre
Feel free to call anytime to talk to us on 1300 203 665
or complete the contact form
and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
ABN 11 115 398 911 | ACN 115 398 911 | ARC Licence No AU23939 | Electrical Contractor Licence No 71193 | BSA Licence No 1193646
Master Electricians Membership No 68636 | HIA Membership No 987380